Business & Career Opportunities
We market, advertise, pre-screen clients for your safety and schedule appointments for you. Don't miss out on this great career opportunity!
Licensed Massage Therapist "LMT" ~ Independent Contractors
Body Tech™ Service Providers will provide "ETHICAL" mobile massage spa services to the following:
- Hotel/Hospitality Clients
- Residential Clients
- Corporate & Events
- LMT Staffing
- Spa Parities
- Couples, Small & Large Groups
- Choice of work schedule.
- No waiting with no pay at a location.
- Training of Body Tech™ policies & procedures, services, and online calendar software system for uniformity and safety.
- Scheduling calendar software system.
- Mobile massage spa services will be performed at the provided locations.
- Policies & procedures shall be followed at all times while performing services through Body Tech™. This is for uniformity, safety, and over all protection.
Excellent Compensation Package
- Commission compensation for Service Providers new to profession shall start between 40 and 45% depending on the interview hands-on demonstration.
- Experienced Service Providers will receive a 50% commission on full massage therapy services.
- Commission based services that fall below $50.00 will be automatically raised to a total of $50.00 which will be paid to the Service Provider. This is based on each sales transaction and does not include gratuities.
- When Body Tech™ provides products and supplies for spa services, or for special packages and parties, the compensation is paid at an hourly rate.
- When services are provided through Body Tech™ Corporate & Events Services and LMT Staffing Services, the compensation is also paid at an hourly rate.
- Hourly pay rate is between $20.00 and $30.00 an hour hands-on.
- Service Providers will receive 100% of all gratuities collected.
- There will be a onetime upfront fee of $50.00 for Service Providers appointment kit, uniform, and processing.
- No annual or monthly fees.
We Market, Advertise, Pre-Screen Clients for Your Safety & Schedule Appointments for YOU!
Don't Miss Out on this Great Career Opportunity!
Body Tech™ needs to obtain updated copies of the following:
- Body Tech™ application
- State license (LMT)
- National certification (This is recommended but not required)
- Malpractice insurance policy (with Body Tech™ listed as an additional insurer)
- Valid driver’s license
- Automobile insurance policy
- Local business licenses & permits required in your county
- W9 form
- Up to date CE's
- Reliable vehicle
- Mobile phone
- Massage table & bolster
- Massage chair
- Massage music
- Fresh clean linens
- Massage lotions & oils (natural massage products)
- Some products and supplies will be provided by Body Tech™
Benefits of a Body Tech™ Massage Spa Service Provider
- Income potential is exceptional and the compensation is much higher than the average massage and spa business.
- Schedules are flexible and communicated and coordinated through Body Tech™'s reservations system.
- LMT's will be set-up with an online calendar that can be used to view your Body Tech™ appointments and enter your schedule and availability.
- Sync to your Google calendar, outlook, and/or your mobile phone.
- Receive alerts via text and/or email of your upcoming appointments.
- Our company representatives do all the marketing and advertising.
- Body Tech™ Reservations Specialists schedules all your appointments, follows prescreening procedures for your safety, and verifies your safety following each appointment.
- Commissions are processed within a timely manner.
- No exclusive contracts.
- Body Tech™ provides all uniforms and appointment kits.
As an Independent Contractor you shall supply all the massage equipment and supplies. Special products and supplies for spa parties and special packages may be supplied by Body Tech™.
If you're interested in our career opportunities, please complete and submit the online form below. Also, email a cover letter, along with a resume, and our completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.